More than an insurance partner
Did you know that there were 16,502 corporate insolvencies in 2016, an increase of 13% on the previous year?*
Imagine one of your customers went into insolvency and couldn't pay you...
- How would it affect your business, cash flow and staff?
- How would you get your money back?
- How would you make up for lost profits?
Credit insurance helps protect your business against the risk of bad debt so that you can confidently get on with running and growing your business.
How creditworthy are your customers?
Click the link below for our quick free, simple service.
- Provide us with up to 10 businesses you want us to look into.
- We'll give you an indication of the level of cover you could receive.
*Total claims paid to businesses due to non-payment by debtors in 2016 was £210million, the equivalent of over £4 million a week and up just over 40% on 2015; the highest since 2009. The total value of bad debts issued to UK businesses in 2016 was over £920m. Corporate insolvencies have risen 4.5% from Q4 2016 to Q1 2017 and are 5.3% higher than this time last year.