If you’re thinking of buying an insurance policy for something you don’t know much about or insuring something fairly unusual, you might want to talk to us. We’re experts in the market and – even with run-of-the-mill insurance we can often find you better cover at a great price.
Comparison sites are not always the best way to buy insurance
Many people turn to comparison sites to look for the cheapest insurance, but that’s not always the best way.
The policies you’ll be offered are fairly generic, so if you want a policy that meets your individual circumstances it’s best to talk to us.
Here are a few reasons why asking our advice for your insurance needs might be the best choice:
- Getting expert guidance does not cost you more: like comparison sites, we get paid commission by the insurance provider for selling their products. Unlike comparison sites we have specialist expertise and can give you guidance on the products that best suit your needs.
- Know your options: insurers won’t always offer you every type of cover when you go directly to them. We can help point out the types of cover available and help you work out what you need.
- Find the right product for you: We will ask you about your personal circumstances to find you the right policy. We will also be able to tell you if you’re already covered by your existing insurance policies so you don’t overlap, and we can often get you a good deal by comparing prices and product features.
- Find a specialist provider: on comparison sites you might not find cover for something unique like a high-value antique or a collection, but we will know where to go.
- Your claims are taken care of: if you need to make a claim, we will assist you in presenting your claim including speaking to loss adjusters and claims departments and do as much as possible for you so you don’t have the hassle and worry.
Our Terms & Conditions of Business